1. Work on all aspects of ON-PAGE and off-page optimization, keyword research, content analysis, competitor analysis. Experience in website analysis, monitor and report on website errors and metrics using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Google Search Console.
2. Good command over written English.
3. Managing GWMT (SEARCH CONSOLE) and Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner Tool.
4. Responsible for executing and managing paid marketing advertising campaigns, which run on different platforms like Google AdWords, Facebook.
Improve Quality. Generating maximum revenue within the designated budget.
5. Social Media Optimization and Marketing (SMO/ SMM).
6. Implement various skills on social Media to promote the brand and its services to drive traffic that connects and stays on the website.
7. Well versed with on-page activities such as content creation & amplification, CTAs, meta tag optimization, interlinking, keyword and LSI optimization, Duplicate content checks, Sitemap (HTML & XML), Image optimization and robots creations,URL Structure, Internal Linking, site speed check etc.
8. Hands-on experience in carrying out in-depth SEO audits which highlights the website issues with indexation and ranking while providing optimal solutions to rectify the same.
9. Execute off-page activities such as back link outreach, anchor text optimization,content syndication, link juice sculpting, back link clean-up, and proper follow / no-follow distribution and should create in detail tracking and reporting.
10. Content Analysis - Reviewing the content, special focus on checking for keyword density, keyword prominence and proximity.
11. Possess in-depth knowledge with regard to website design, UI optimization, landing page creation and CTA placements.
12. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
13. Research, Design, Development, Promotion of organizations micro-sites / websites.
14. Any experience in Web Development would be preferable.
Get helpful tips and info from our newsletter!